Nutritional Services by Tiffany Haug
Tiffany Haug, MS, EDOC, provides nutritional care to individuals with eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, as well as those with diagnoses recently included within DSM-5, such as otherwise specified feeding or eating disorder (OSFED) and avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID).
Tiffany will perform a thorough nutritional assessment and then make recommendations. She offers packages to help with the costs of meeting with a dietitian, which is typically not covered by insurance programs.
Nutrition Package Program:
- One 50 minute initial nutrition assessment
- Four 50 minute follow-up appointments
- Individualized meal plan suited to your nutrition needs based on the exchange system
- If warranted, estimated target weight range
- Ongoing support with questions and concerns related to nutrition
- Other individualized services to meet your nutrition needs
- Grocery shopping planning and grocery store tour with food information
- Challenge food outings
- One session with both client and their family/loved one(s)